In State Employment Opportunities
Browse or Post classified ads.
Category: In State Employment Opportunities
We promote preventive medicine and foster great relationships between our clients and staff. Both clinics are up to date with state-of-the-art in-house digital radiography, in-house diagnostic laboratory, surgery laser and ultrasound.
We are seeking veterinarians with a good work ethic, strong medical and surgical skills, a compassionate attitude and a desire to nurture the bond between our clients and their pets. Your heart has to come first with clients and employees. Our goals are to work as a team, complementing each other’s talents and retaining a positive attitude. Tender Care Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited full-service veterinary hospital and fear free certified offices.
Tender Care is hiring in both locations. Full time and part time doctors are needed. Both experienced veterinarians and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
You can find both our locations on the web at:
We are also located on Facebook:
Our full-time benefits package includes:
Health insurance allowance
Retirement savings plan
Paid vacation and Personal time
Continuing education allowance
AVMA and ISVMA memberships are provided
Great work schedule with no after-hours emergencies.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
620 W. Webster Ave in Chicago Illinois. Our website is http://www.ozanimalhospital.com
Why choose Oz Animal Hospital?
• We are privately owned small family run animal hospital with the very highest standards of care.
• We are AAHA certified and Cat Friendly certified animal hospital.
• At Oz Animal Hospital we put patients first striving to continually grow and exceed standards of patient care and client service.
• We promote a healthy working environment where communication, leadership, continued education and personal professional development are fostered.
• We conduct training sessions where Doctors and experienced Technicians help fellow staff members learn new skills
• Work-life balance is very important to us, so we currently close our hospital at 7 pm nightly, 3 pm on Saturday and Sunday we're closed.
• We have state-of-the-art equipment including in house diagnostic capability, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, laser therapy, and stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma therapy (or PRP), pulse ox, suction, cardell monitoring equipment, fluid pumps, cautery, blood pressure equipment, hot air blanket equipment, plus much more.
Compensation & Benefits:
• We offer highly competitive starting salaries and regular salary review. We also include group health insurance, group life and accident insurance, a 401k retirement plan, voluntary group dental, vision and short-term disability with maternity, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay, CE support, pet discount program and hospital scrubs.
Please contact our Practice Manager directly with any questions. Your call will be strictly confidential, and your information will never be shared with anyone. Call Paul Maione directly at (847) 565-9417.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a busy, well-equipped hospital with a friendly and qualified staff committed to continual improvement of skills, knowledge and service. We utilize an in-house lab, digital radiography, high speed dental unit, digital dental radiography, ultrasound, class IV laser, full anesthetic monitoring, tonovet and more.
We are looking for an associate veterinarian who possesses a positive, friendly attitude, has the ability to communicate clearly and effectively and can work in a team environment. We are a family-oriented practice and value a balanced work life. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience, strong medical and surgical skills, great bedside manner and strive to provide the best level of care. Interest in ultrasound and/or dentistry is a plus. We also welcome new graduates. Enjoy the freedom to practice medicine at the highest level. In addition, we have multiple emergency hospitals and specialists in the nearby area thus no after-hours emergency or on-call requirements. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including health insurance, 401K, paid licensure and liability insurance, CE allowance, generous pet care allowances and more.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are currently searching for a Full Time Associate Veterinarian to join our full-service multi-doctor hospital.
Learn more about our hospital
• Flexible doctor scheduling and outstanding paid time off and compensation package
• Fear free culture prioritized to allow for low stress handling and patient comfort.
• Devoted clients who will allow you to perform full diagnostic workups
• Very productive hospital with large surgery volume – high procedure potential
• Dedicated surgical technician for anesthetic procedures, and best-in-class anesthetic protocols
• No after hours or on call
• Great relationships with specialists, including radiology consults on all radiographs
• Excellent support staff, with a veterinary technician and veterinary assistant assigned to each doctor
• Associate doctors who love to consult with each other, and are committed to developing themselves and their colleagues through peer mentoring
• Comprehensive medical records with the support of practice systems, including Banfield's research-driven database PetWare
Please contact Jeff Munoz at 971-220-3463 or Jeff.Munoz@banfield.com
We have grown steadily over the past 7 years and are looking to hire another full-time or part-time associate.
We have a progressive small animal practice offering full-service for all types of companion animals.
Our clinic is up to date with a brand new interior and modern equipment including CBC(w/ Diff) and Full Chemistry analyzers, ultrasound, electro-caudery, blood pressure, ECG, and tono-pen.
We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, retirement match, licensing, CE, liability insurance, gym membership, and more.
Our scheduling is flexible and we strive to provide top notch veterinary care, very competitive pay, and a quality work life balance.
Galesburg is small enough to know your neighbors, but big enough to be home to a vibrant community with a low cost of living, a four year college, arts, entertainment, and good schools.
Please contact Dr. Pete Plescia via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (217-372-7414) if you have interest in the position or have questions.
Candidate would share on call duties with the other three veterinarians. Vets work four 10 hour days weekly, giving all doctors multiple day weekends.
The salary is competitive with a base salary plus production incentives monthly. Incentives are also paid for emergency calls. Fringe benefits include signing bonus, health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan, continuing education allowance, paid 2 weeks’ vacation, paid sick/personal days, dues paid for AVMA, ISMVA and 1 other veterinary organization.
The clinic is located in a very rural community located close to state parks and only 90 miles from a metro area. The cost of living is cheaper than most other locations in Illinois.
Our clinic treats our clients as friends and our patients as family.
The clinic is equipped with digital x-ray, 3 ultrasounds, gas anesthesia with Cardell patient monitor, and Abaxis Chemistry and CBC machines.
The clinic includes a large animal haul in facility and an isolation ward for sick animals. We are also set up with cameras allowing doctors to monitor patients at night.
We are looking for the right person to fit our practice.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
We have a good mentoring program while still allowing you to practice and grow as a doctor without constantly watching over your shoulder.
We provide a happy staff working in a clean clinic and we believe in working together to achieve a successful route of treatment for our patients.
Come work with the best support staff ever!
Email your resume to email@example.com
You may also check us out on our website at durbinvetclinic.com
What we offer:
* A state-of-the art facility with progressive equipment and technology on the cutting edge of rehab
* Many services including Physical Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, Animal Chiropractic, Underwater Treadmill, Laser Therapy, and ShockWave Therapy
* A great team of experienced, long-term staff members who work together to care for our patients, our pet parents, and each other
* A positive environment and culture where we love coming to work every day
* A culture that supports work life balance backed up by our belief that your work should be part of your life, not your whole life
* No on call, no emergencies
* A competitive salary
* CE stipend, uniforms, licensure.
What we are looking for:
* A Full-time Associate Veterinarian who is passionate about Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine
* Rehabilitation, Acupuncture and/or Chiropractic certification or experience a plus, but will train the right person who has the desire and drive to excel at rehabilitation
* A strong communicator who enjoys building long-term relationships with clients
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/c36fnkscgndgy8n5
If you are looking to practice thorough medicine and be supported by a collaborative team - come check us out!
We are a 2.5 doctor practice that is excited to add another doctor to our team to continue our legacy serving our community.
We welcome doctors of all levels of experience, ideally also with an interest in client communication, surgery, and dentistry.
New graduates are encouraged to apply as our doctors and support staff are excited to provide you with structured mentorship as you navigate the beginning of your career!
Our clients are dedicated to doing the best they can for their pets, allowing you to the freedom to practice with freedom to follow through on your recommendations.
We are currently equipped with digital radiography, dental radiography, and an in-house lab.
Our doctors love our efficient and skilled team that ensures we leave on time to preserve work-life balance with a flexible schedule!
We also will provide you with generous compensation, significant vacation time, and comprehensive benefits.
For additional information, please reach out to Dr. Farris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwich Veterinary Hospital is a busy 3-doctor practice looking to add a full-time experienced Veterinary Associate to our dedicated and professional team. In our quiet town, located southwest of Chicago, we provide care to small and large animals with the exception of equine. You will practice during office hours with the benefits of never being on call after hours. We can be flexible with a part-time or full-time schedule and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about us visit our website http://www.sandwichvet.com and forward your resume to Nick Tetrick at Nick.Tetrick@nvanet.com.
Bloomington-Normal Illinois Veterinary Hospital Seeking Experienced Associate Veterinarian
We are a 3-doctor, progressive medical practice offering a fast paced, small animal and exotic case load opportunity to an experience Associate Veterinarian. If you love the challenges of complex cases, collaborating with colleagues and want a loyal client base, we have the skilled staff and equipment to support you in medical practice. We will cultivate your special medical interests while offering an excellent compensation and benefit package.
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.krugeranimalhospital.com/ and forward your resume to Nick Tetrick at email@example.com .