Technicians and Practice Personnel
Browse or Post classified ads.
Category: Technicians and Practice Personnel
• We utilize low-stress handling techniques
• We have full in-house diagnostics, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, laser therapy, stem cell therapy, platelet-rich plasma therapy, anesthetic monitoring, suction, hot air blanket equipment, and much more
• We foster communication, leadership, and continued education for all staff members
• We offer chiropractic care and puppy training classes
• We have longer appointment times which allow our doctors the time to tailor medical recommendations, educate pet owners, and deliver all recommended treatments
• We are an appointment-based clinic
• Work-life balance is very important, so we use local 24-hour hospitals to manage cases after our normal business hours if necessary
• We are privately owned
• We have an experienced practice management team to support you and all our team members
• We primarily hire experienced staff members in our technical and client care departments
• We are a modern practice with the latest technology for communicating with clients and staff members including being a paperless practice
Our compensation & benefits package:
• Highly competitive starting base salary for Vet Tech
• $1,000 Sign-on bonus
• Group health insurance with multiple plan options
• Dental, vision, and short-term disability - maternity leave
• Life & accident insurance
• 401k plan
• Vacation pay
• Holiday pay
• Sick pay
• Pet discount
Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in a small animal Veterinary Hospital
and be able to work at both hospitals
Please contact Paul Maione, the General Practice Manager at 847- 565-9417 with any questions and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to add full-time (40 hours/week) and part time (hours varied) Veterinary Technicians to our remote team. Work from the comfort and safety of your own home!
Our veterinary team members, depending on their position, could be responsible for responding to incoming cases on Pet Poison Helpline, SafetyCall’s industry side, and our Veterinary Helpline via phone, email, and chat applications regarding potential toxic exposures, poisonings, and other adverse events from pet owners and veterinarians.
Applicants must either have an active CVT/LVT/RVT License with 1+years of work experience in a veterinary clinic/hospital OR a minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Non-Credentialed Veterinary Support Staff performing technician responsibilities in a fast-paced veterinary clinic/hospital.
Remote Agent Details:
Must be willing to obtain/maintain at their expense certain IT requirements and have a designated home office area. They may not have any other responsibilities during the time they are working such as caring for dependents.
Check out all of our openings, learn more, and apply at https://safetycall.com/about/careers/.
Come see why we've been voted a top workplace for 11 years!
We are currently seeking a friendly, responsible, teamwork-orientated individual to add to our clinic staff.
We need an active individual that can handle being on their feet all day.
If you fit the following qualifications, please email a resume and cover page email@example.com.
Open availability is highly preferred, as well as Saturdays.
Previous experience working in a clinic or another animal-related job is strongly desired.
• Assist doctors and hold animals when necessary for examinations, procedures, and surgery.
• Fill prescriptions, set up fecal, blood, and urinalysis testing.
• Monitor treatments of animals under our care; keeping doctors up-to-date on patient progress.
• Schedule appointments, file, and send reminders to clients.
• Manage client phone calls including gaining information from client, speaking with doctors, and relaying information back to the client.
• Keeping the facility clean, organized, and equipped internally and externally.
• Greet clients, enter client information, weigh animals and escort clients to the exam rooms.
• General cleaning.
• Must provide excellent customer service to our clients and their pets.
• Must love working with animals.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Computer skills required with knowledge of Cornerstone preferred.
• Must possess a positive attitude, compassion, and strong skills working on a team.
• Must have an excellent work ethic and be highly dependable.
• High school diploma required. Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
RVAH offers a comprehensive benefits package including competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, Simple IRA retirement plan, C.E. allowance, uniform allowance, personal pet care discounts, and a flexible schedule including every other Saturday off (CLOSED Sundays).
Utilize your technical skills such as administering anesthesia, surgical assistance, and patient monitoring, dental prophylaxis, dental radiography, digital radiology, laboratory skills (urinalysis, fecal analysis, basic cytology differentials, chemistry tests), venipuncture, catheter placement, administering medications, bandaging, and client education. Also, receive OTJ training in regenerative and alternative therapies such as Class IV Laser, Platelet Rich Plasma, and Stem cell therapy.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org