Technicians and Practice Personnel
Browse or Post classified ads.
Category: Technicians and Practice Personnel
We are a 6-Doctor, busy, small animal hospital, located in Northern Illinois.
We are excited to be expanding our team by offering a great opportunity for an Experienced Technician.
The new member of our team must be professional, able to assist the Doctors with providing high quality medicine, have excellent communication skills, and be compassionate about animals.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform Jugular blood draws, digital radiographs, in-house lab work, IV catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, dental scaling/polishing and calculate medications.
Our Benefits include: Competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation time, 401K, and employee pet care discounts.
The hours for the position are:
Monday: 12:00 pm-8:30 pm, Tuesday: 12:00pm-8:30pm, Thursday 12:00 pm-8:30 pm, Friday 12:00pm-7:30pm and Saturday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
Please submit cover letter along with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Veterinary Technician (Full Time)
(Lincoln Park, Chicago)
Oz Animal Hospital
620 W. Webster Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
Who we are:
• We are AAHA Accredited
• We are Cat Friendly Certified
• We are a progressive practice always striving for improvement
• We incorporate excellent patient care through a detailed, team based approach to client education
• We use low-stress handling and restraint techniques
• We are equipped with in house labs, digital dental radiography, digital radiography, ultrasound, class IV therapy laser and more
• We also offer chiropractic services and puppy behavior training classes
• We work as a team and we support our team!
• We are in one of most beautiful parts of the city of Chicago in Lincoln Park. Just blocks away from the Lincoln Park Zoo, near the Chicago lakefront and right across the street from Oz Park.
• You must have at least two years of experience working in a small animal clinic as a Veterinary Technician, not as an assistant.
• (CVT's) Certified Veterinary Technicians will qualify immediately.
• Excellent interpersonal and client-service skills
• Ability to multi-task at work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & benefits plan:
• Highly competitive salary
• Group health insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick days
• Generous pet discount program • Scrubs provided
• Continuing education support
• Voluntary dental, vision, and short term disability
• Frequent salary review
More about us:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
BluePearl offers health benefits options for full time associates:health/ vision/ dental insurance, paid time off, competitive compensation, flexible hours, scrub allowance, opportunity to bring your dog to work, additional training, and unlimited growth potential!
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will also be cross-trained for receptionist duties.
We are a small clinic, delivering high quality medicine and customer service in a cozy small-town atmosphere.
We are a certified Fear-Free Practice, and are looking for the right person to join our team.
We emphasize compassion, respect and excellence in all aspects of patient and client care.
We also prioritize work-life balance for our staff.
Previous veterinary or customer service experience preferred, but will train the right person.
Part-time position with potential to grow into full-time as practice grows.
To apply, please submit cover letter along with resume to: email@example.com.