An electronic newsletter highlighting veterinary issues for Illinois veterinarians.
ISVMA Public Relations Committee Information Series
- Animal Rabies Testing (Illinois Department of Public Health)
- 2010 List of Reportable Diseases
- Pet Foods with “Medicinal Purpose”
- National Animal Identification System
- The Compendium of Veterinary Standard Precautions (2008) & Model Infection Control Plan
- National Pesticide Information Center
- The Compendium of Animal Rabies Prevention and Control (2007)
Important Information to Support the ISVMA Advocacy Effort.
On issues of interest and importance to Illinois veterinarians
- New Rules on Sales Tax Application for Veterinarians
- The Scope of Veterinary Practice: A Model for Regulating Animal Medical Treatments by Non-Veterinarians
- ISVMA Position on Breed Specific Legislation
Important Laws/Rules & Regulations
The ISVMA maintains downloadable copies of important state laws as well as rules and regulations that impact the Veterinary profession.