ISVMA Has Your Back During License Renewal… Live and Virtual Convention CEs
Live Convention CE will be mailed via US Postal Service to the primary mailing address in the ISVMA database prior to or on Dec. 15, 2022.
Virtual Convention CE will be emailed the email address used to register for the CE on or before Jan. 16, 2023.
All licensed veterinary professionals are mandated to take from an approved CE provider Sexual Harassment Prevention Training each renewal period.
All licensed DVMs that hold a controlled substance license are mandated to take from an approved CE provider three hours of controlled substance CE per renewal period.
If you still need to meet these State of Illinois mandates, this link will allow you to register for on-demand courses that meet all CE requirements for a very reasonable cost.
ISVMA New Member Benefits
You Asked…We Listened
- Members Assistance Program: FREE mental health,legal and financial counseling
- Hospital Employee Assistance Program: Starting at $300 per year, mental health, legal and financial counseling for your employees and their dependents
New ISVMA Member Benefit: MedXwaste
Here is the complete listing of services being offered to ISVMA’s members:
• Medical waste disposal
• Pharmaceutical waste disposal
• Chemotherapy waste disposal
• Document destruction
• Hard drive and electronic disposal
• Compliance training opportunities
• Mail-back solutions
o Dental hazardous waste
o DEA mail-back controlled RX
Other benefits like free compliance training for you and clinic staff are also available. To learn more, go to http://www.medxwaste.com or contact franchise owner Josh Adams at email@example.com, (309) 824-8649.