New Power of 10 Leadership Program Accepting Applications
For a limited time only, ISVMA’s special leadership program is accepting applications for the next program year!
Power of 10 broadens the knowledge of young ISVMA member veterinarians with less than seven years post-graduation experience. The program features six in-person and virtual program sessions and is a mix of classroom, experiential and virtual learning. This leadership opportunity provides 20 hours of continuing education credit.
Each session of the program will be held in a different location (or held virtually) that provides a fun and interactive experience to reinforce the leadership, communications, teamwork and other skills being taught. This is unlike any leadership program you have ever experienced!
The skills you will learn by participating in the Power of 10 are:
- Practical leadership skills for use in your practice
- Ways to make your communication more effective by increasing your emotional intelligence
- Interaction with people who have different communication styles
- Improvements in both your personal and professional business acumen
- A vision of the leader you can be and what it takes to become that leader
- How you can and why you should personally affect organized veterinary medicine
- Establish professional relationships in a supportive environment
Only 10 individuals across Illinois will be chosen to participate in this unique program so please complete and return the application below. Also review the Power of 10 brochure and watch the video:
2022-2023 P10 Applicants for those graduating seven years ago or less
ISVMA Power of 10 Testimonial Video