Browse or Post classified ads.
Category: Relief Veterinarian
The right candidate will be able to divide their work time between several of our Illinois’s premiere veterinary locations - all offering cutting edge medical resources, the expertise of devoted medical staffs and the pleasure of working with warm and welcoming clientele all in an effort to provide the best quality care for the pets of Illinois.
Our Veterinary Hospitals offer a complete range of services including preventative wellness, urgent care, dentistry, surgery, laser therapy, and much more!
We are ideally looking for a doctor with 3 or more years of small animal experience in general practice, internal medicine and surgery.
A big part of this position is flexibility in regards to schedule and location of practice.
With several hospitals in the state of Illinois we are well equipped to reward your excellence with a robust compensation package, including:
• Competitive base salary base
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance + 401(k)
• Paid relocation and/or travel allowance
• Flexible scheduling and short to long-term assignments
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
• CE allowance + Association membership costs
Benefits we’re offering:
• Length of employment negotiable and extendable
• Salaried position- no production
• Relocation assistance
• Housing stipend
• Full health, vision, and dental benefits along with other benefits include student debt interest reduction programs, life insurance and disability
What you need:
• Active license in Illinois
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Veterinarian
• Small animal experience in General Practice, Internal Medicine and Surgery
Send resume to Kelli.Dowhaniuk@nvanet.com
MVRC is a 24 hour specialty and emergency hospital located in the beautiful St. Louis County suburb of Chesterfield, Missouri.
In addition to 24 hour emergency services, MVRC also provides oncology, internal medicine, surgery, critical care, and ophthalmology services.
We have a state of the art 14,000 sq ft hospital with digital radiography, onsite CT, ultrasound, endoscopy, complete in-house integrated laboratory, oxygen cages,comprehensive patient monitoring systems, extensively equipped operating rooms, a designated isolation ward, and a 30 cage ICU.
Our relief and full time doctors are highly compensated and work with a highly trained and compassionate team.
Interested parties can reach out to Dr. Michael Buss at firstname.lastname@example.org.