Browse or Post classified ads.
Category: Relief Veterinarian
We partner with several shelters in our area to offer free services as part of a training experience in our 2-year Associate Degree program in Veterinary Technology.
Benefits to working at RCC:
1. 3-1/2 day work week during most weeks (Monday - Wednesday). Some Thursday mornings depending on number of patients.
2. Competitive pay
3. Matching 401k and benefits
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Teaching veterinary technician classes
•Ensure updated veterinary technician information for classes
•Ensure department compliance with AVMA, IACUC, USDA, and DEA
•Conduct bi-annually program advisory committee meetings
•Continuously evaluate textbooks and new medical technology equipment used to ensure achievement of education objectives
•Participate in the professional growth and personal development goals and activities of faculty
•Conduct and properly document IACUC meetings
•Perform duties of veterinarian within RCC program
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
•A Degree in Veterinary Medicine from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
•Licensed as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in the state of the College
•Minimum 4 year relevant experience
•Personal and professional integrity that communicate
To apply: Send cover letter & resume to: email@example.com.
The right candidate will be able to divide their work time between several of our Illinois’s premiere veterinary locations - all offering cutting edge medical resources, the expertise of devoted medical staffs and the pleasure of working with warm and welcoming clientele all in an effort to provide the best quality care for the pets of Illinois.
Our Veterinary Hospitals offer a complete range of services including preventative wellness, urgent care, dentistry, surgery, laser therapy, and much more!
We are ideally looking for a doctor with 3 or more years of small animal experience in general practice, internal medicine and surgery.
A big part of this position is flexibility in regards to schedule and location of practice.
With several hospitals in the state of Illinois we are well equipped to reward your excellence with a robust compensation package, including:
• Competitive base salary base
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance + 401(k)
• Paid relocation and/or travel allowance
• Flexible scheduling and short to long-term assignments
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
• CE allowance + Association membership costs
Benefits we’re offering:
• Length of employment negotiable and extendable
• Salaried position- no production
• Relocation assistance
• Housing stipend
• Full health, vision, and dental benefits along with other benefits include student debt interest reduction programs, life insurance and disability
What you need:
• Active license in Illinois
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Veterinarian
• Small animal experience in General Practice, Internal Medicine and Surgery
Send resume to Kelli.Dowhaniuk@nvanet.com