Healthy Pet Week
April 8-14, 2018
Lisa Coder, DVM
Trisha Cooper, DVM
Charlotte Detmer, DVM
Derrick Hall, DVM
Amanda Hampton, DVM
Kimberly Hsu, DVM
Jennifer Ida, DVM
Marina Jaworsky, DVM
Jessica McKinney, DVM
Scott Michels, DVM
Healthy Pet Week
ISVMA worked with legislators to pass a resolution declaring April 8-14, 2018 as Healthy Pet Week. The organization’s leadership group, the Power of 10, took on the task of creating social media posts and website reference materials for ISVMA members to utilize on their veterinary clinic or personal websites during Healthy Pet Week. These materials are free and members are encouraged to use them to promote Healthy Pet Week to their clients.
Click on either of the above pictures and save as a jpg on your computer to use as a social media or website post.
Notes for using materials:
You may download .jpg files or PowerPoint files. Some .jpg files have a content post for you to type into your post before posting the picture. If you are using the PowerPoint files, the content to post before the picture, if any, will be in the comments section of the slide.
The slides that indicate prize drawings are specifically for the ISVMA Facebook page. If you would like to use them, you may edit them in a PowerPoint download or use them as created as long as you hold the drawing based on comments on your posting.
Other Options for Healthy Pet Week
ISVMA encourages you to make Healthy Pet Week your own.
- Add in social media posts specific to your clinic and clients.
- Run a special on preventative care.
- Give each client a Healthy Pet Week Information Sheet.
- Send a email or text to all clients each day with a healthy pet tip.
- Have a Healthy Pet Week Party!
- Use graphic downloads, step-by-step programs and more from the Partners for Healthy Pets Website. All the information is professionally created and free for you to use!
Role of the Veterinarian
Pet Nutrition & Weight Management
PowerPoint–Pet Nutrition and Weight Management
Pet Adoption & New Pet Information